The weather was so perfect this last weekend that we were able to go to the park and stay in the sun all day on Saturday. Grace got to meet more friends: Staci and Brian (who are expecting their little one at the end of December), Jack, Christina and Teresa. Grace mostly slept in her stroller, but was up for a bit so that people could hold her. I was hoping to get Brian to change a diaper, but there is always next time!
On Sunday I had my first afternoon without Grace. I went to brunch with Adrienne and Sarah and got my eyebrows waxed. I was gone for over 4 hours. Todd got to have bonding time with Grace while she was awake, and study time while she was sleeping. I am glad that Todd is so comfortable being with her- Grace just loves being with her Daddy. I have to admit that it was quite strange to be gone so long. I have went for a pedicure for an hour, but never so long all at once.
We have been anxiously awaiting the election next Tuesday. I can't believe it is only six days away- We are going to Cat, Meghan, and Travis's house for an election night party. It should be fun to watch it unfold with others...
This is a picture that we took of Gracie on Sunday. She happened to be wearing Green, so she looked just like a pumpkin. When we were shopping at the corner Market, the owner (who was so excited to meet her) gave her a little pumpkin to take home because she looked just like a little pumpkin.

Grace is well fed and happy!
We took this picture last night and I can't stop laughing at it. Grandma Pam bought Grace several warm Buntings for the winter. This one was labeled 0-3 months, but when we put her in it, it was gigantic! She actually was pretty content while we spent time taking pictures and laughing at how cute she looked.
This was the first dress Gracie ever wore!
Grace staring intently at her mobile.
"Check out these guns!"
No comments:
Post a Comment