Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summertime

We had a wonderful week last week. Grace and I met up with our Play Group after a very long absence. Kirsten and Fia even drove down from Sacramento which was great! We were so amazed by how much they have grown and changed. When we first started meeting, they slept, ate and cried, now they are all over the place!

Isabella and Grace holding her FAVORITE toy- the rubber spatula

Grace, Fia, Luciano and Isabella

Grace and Isabella talking and grabbing each other!


It is very difficult to take a picture when all of the babies are mobile! There Fia goes!

On Wednesday, Rachel and Noli drove up from Sacramento to have lunch with Adrienne, Grace and I. I cannot believe how much Noli has grown since we last saw her!


Grace and Noli

Rachel and Noli

Here are new things that Grace is doing:

-She can mimic sounds that you make.
-She dances when she hears music by singing and bobbing up and down.
-She has learned how to feed others and will share her food with you if you ask (which I find to be the cutest and sweetest thing).
Messy, messy eater
Time to baby proof!

Grace's new sleep position- she moves her body all the way sideways so that she is crunched up in the corner.

No comments: