I am not sure if the game was a good one or not, but we had a great time at Brian and Staci's house during the Super Bowl. She made the most delicious mini sandwiches- soft roll with caramelized onions, arugula, portabello mushrooms and brie cheese. Simple and so tasty. Things sure change as the babies get older. Grace loved playing with Carter's toys, and with Carter and Faye. Carter, on the other hand wanted nothing to do with Grace on that day and she just couldn't get the hint! Well, you can't blame a girl for trying.
Pushing around a car
"Please let me kiss you Carter!"
Faye was taken aback by Grace's big HUG!
We recently put up a baby gate in the kitchen and when Grace is really hungry, she hangs out there and begs for food!
She got her wish...
This is what I found when I came out from the kitchen-- Gracie eating dirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment