Baby Grace Amelia arrived at 12:51 AM, Saturday morning. She is a beauty but she sure was not in any hurry to see the world! She is so sweet and a bit fiesty, as well. She weighed 6 ppounds and 11 oz. I am sure once Kristin and Todd come home, they will post some photos and words. I could not be happier! Grandy
3 comments:
Todd & Kristin - We are so excited for you !! We love you very very much.
Love, Jeff, Sara, Ethan & Ryan
Baby Grace Amelia arrived at 12:51 AM, Saturday morning. She is a beauty but she sure was not in any hurry to see the world! She is so sweet and a bit fiesty, as well. She weighed 6 ppounds and 11 oz.
I am sure once Kristin and Todd come home, they will post some photos and words. I could not be happier!
Grandy
Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you!
Much love, Teresa
Post a Comment