Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Elsa

Gretchen and Paul were visiting from Virginia over the holidays and we finally got to meet baby Elsa! Elsa was born just several days before Grace and it has been wonderful to share this experience with Gretchen. It has been hard these last few years being so far away from Gretchen but whenever we see each other it is like she never left. Adrienne, Rachel, Maggie and I were able to make it out to Gretchen's folks' house in Pacifica. What a fun time we had. Gretchen's parents had a nice little spread out, and hot cider which was perfect for the rainy day. Elsa is just the cutest baby! She looks just like Paul (Gretch, I am sure you hear that too much) and she is just a doll. She has learned to make the "raspberry" sounds, and she is able to grab and chew on her toys. I can't wait for Paul and Gretchen to move back to Northern California. I know that Grace and Elsa will be great friends.

Rachel (the cutest pregnant person) and Grace

Adrienne, Elsa Grace and I

Grace says, "I like you Elsa."

Gretchen and Elsa
Elsa and Grace playing in their gym. Elsa thought Grace was one of her toys!

No comments: