
Grace and I went to Buri Buri on Thursday to visit and to takes some school pictures. The plan was to have all the new Moms take a portrait with their little ones. It was hard to get myself and Grace ready to be at school at 9:30 am, but I was so glad that I did. It was wonderful see all my work colleagues and to meet Jen's daughter Hailey and Gemma's daughter Mady! They are all 10 days apart which is so special. I got to hold Mady and she is the most precious (I hope to hold Hailey next time!). I was able to rock her to sleep, although she was awakened shortly after because there were many more people who wanted to give her love. I was also excited to see that Lia was expecting a daughter in March (she looked so cute)! Congratulations Lia and Mike! There really must be something in the water at Buri because we have had 4 little girls born in the last year and one on the way.

Here is Emily holding Grace.

Grace seemed to enjoy herself and all the attention that she was getting from everyone. I also had a chance see my students and they got to meet Grace. I did not realize how much I missed them. They were so cute and excited to see Grace.. and I was excited to see them. I have been home and busy with Grace so I have not thought too much about work but being there really reminded me of how much I love it! My colleagues are the best group of women and men, and they are such a pleasure to work with. There was such a positive and happy vibe at Buri Buri on Thursday...

Here is Patty holding Mady! Isn't she darling?

Mady getting more love from Melanie.

No comments:
Post a Comment