Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm a Little Pumpkin...

Here I am right before my big night.
As you can see, I am a very cute little Pumpkin.

Grandy is singing me my first Halloween song. She sure knows a lot of songs!

Me and Mommy and Daddy started our fun-filled Halloween night on Belvedere Street in Cole Valley with Adrienne and some of her work friends.

There was so much to see and hear with all of the scenes in everyone's porches and garages, that I went right to sleep!

Then we went to John and Meghan's house where everyone was wearing the funniest costumes. I met my new boyfriend there too. He's a younger man.... I heard Mommy and Daddy saying something about an arranged marriage.

Unfortunately, the time came for the night to end. The clock struck eleven and lo and behold, I turned into a pumpkin, and Mommy took me home!

Wheeew.... I'm pooped!!!!! Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments: